Starting your day off right begins the night before. If you’re a morning person, this may come easily for you. However, if you’re not but you have early morning work hours, knowing how to start a morning work routine could be just the answer you need.
In a perfect world, my mornings would run a certain way everyday but they do not. Understand that you may not be able to stick to the script every morning, but don’t beat yourself up about that. Try again the next day. There will always be something that trips you up from time to time.
For me, I have a daughter who has to get to school and I have to get to work by 8:30 am. So, your times may be different than mine but the idea is still the same.
Earlier I stated that our day really begins the night before. This is when we should take time to set aside our attire for the next day. We can also prepare lunch and prep breakfast to jump start our mornings. Therefore, when you get up the next morning, you already have a few things taken care of and ready to go.
Let’s look at my morning work routine timeline as a commuter:
- 5:00 am: Time to get up. Stretch. Pop in eye contacts.
- 5:15 am: Prayer and Devotion.
- 5:45 am: Eat a healthy breakfast. Exercise.
- 6:30 am: Make sure darling daughter is up and getting ready for school. Shower and get dressed.
- 7:30 am: Out the door for the commute in to work. Daughter off for school.
- 8:15 am: Arrive at work. Put away purse. Make sure coffee is good to go. Turn on computer.
- 8:30 am: Check email. Review to-do list.
- 9:00 am: Time for a healthy snack. Work through the day’s tasks.
If you work from home or run your own business, this will probably look different for you. Additionally, if you have small children, your routine may be totally different as well. The key is to start one so you can begin the day feeling great and become more organized.Starting your morning off right begins the night before. Do you have a morning work routine?… Click To Tweet
Do you have a typical morning work routine? What does your morning routine look like? Share with us!
You May Also Like: