Welcome to inspiringsinglemothers.com!
The VIP in Natasha VIP stands for Vision, Inspiration, & Purpose.
Introducing a place for single mothers. My mission is to inspire single mothers to live the life they want. Whatever dreams you may have, if you believe in them and work for them, they will come to fruition.Introducing a place for single mothers. My mission is to inspire single mothers to live the life… Click To Tweet
Here you will find information that will help you in many areas of your life. They are solution-focused pieces that will spur you to take action today.
The major topics include:
Family – Articles will cover kids’ activities, health, taking care of the home, family fun time, and other information important to the functioning of the family.
Career – Single mothers will find information on starting a business, excelling in their career, networking among many other topics vital to career development.
Dating – We will talk about topics ranging from when is it a good time to start dating to when is it okay to introduce your partner to your children.
Money – Vital information will be covered such as budgeting, saving, maintaining good credit, buying a home, etc. Stay tuned for the $500 Emergency Fund Challenge coming January 2016!
Personal Mom Time – I believe all moms must take care of themselves in order for them to be able to take care of others. Under this topic, you will find information that speaks to that and give you action steps to take.
Faith – Here you will find spiritual nourishment, tenets of faith, and daily affirmations.
Inspiring Mom Features – Single mothers who have started businesses, non-profit foundations, ministries, etc. have opened up to give you nuggets of information to help you to realize your dreams. I cannot wait for you to read (and listen to) their stories. These ladies really pour their soul into these messages in order to inspire others. They are dynamic mothers and business women.
Podcasts – As mentioned earlier, you will be able to listen to interviews featuring inspiring single moms, in addition to women in business and other professionals whose mission is to be an inspiration to others.
Let’s prepare to make this a great journey for all of us!
In closing, I asked some of my great friends to share a tip for single mothers. Here is what they said:
- L.W. – “You are not alone… I’m not a single mom but I think a reminder that there are others who know and understand what the other single parents go through can help. Don’t be afraid to reach out to other moms, it takes a village and there are some great parents out there that would love to be back-ups for each other!”
- R.W. – “Embrace the challenge and welcome the reward with open arms. The benefit will be much greater than you can ever imagine. Not that I had to raise my child alone but her biological father was very absent. When I tried to force what I thought what needed to be, I was always upset and stressed. But when I just let go and focused on what I needed to do, I look back 17 years and say, Lord Father thank you so much for giving me the time to create that unbreakable bond between me and my child. One that no man, not even the biological father can undo. I am shouting today!”
- L.K. – “Spending quality time with the kid/kids doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. Skip the theater and watch a movie at home (you can rent them free from the library), have microwave popcorn and juice boxes for snacks, turn off the lights, cuddle on the sofa with a blanket and pillow, and enjoy the movie!! Seek cheap or free versions of things you love to do with your kids.”
- S.S. – “Tip #1. Never say bad things about the father to the child. Tip #2. Sometimes we have to put our pride aside and ask for help even if we do not want to. Tip #3. Always let your child know how much they are loved.”
- A.G. – “My favorite tip for single mothers is: foster and support a relationship between your child and their father. That relationship is the best gift you can give them.”
Bookmark this website and visit often. There are so many great things in store for you!
Talk to me! What tips do you have for single moms about achieving their dreams? Comment below!