Today is New Year’s Eve! We will close out this year and celebrate the beginning of a new year. I hope you’re ready for the amazing year you are about to have. Get ready. Stay ready. And most of all, enjoy it!
This is my final post for this year. I started this website on September 1 and I’m so happy with all that I’ve accomplished thus far and the connections I’ve made. Please scroll down memory lane with me as we take a look back at the top 15 Natasha VIP posts of 2015.
- New Mom, Tommitrise, Completes College Exam While in Labor
- How To Start a Morning Work Routine
- My Favorite Ways to Relax After a Long Day
- 3 Reasons To Be A Thankful Single Mom
- 5 Actions to Starting a Business
- 15 Mom Businesses to Support for Small Business Saturday
- 10 Things to Know About Me
- TaWanna L. Archia: I Am My Sister’s Keeper
- Rock Your Goals All the Way to the Top
- Introducing Natasha VIP: A Place for Single Mothers
- 5 Career Goals that Lead to Success
- 8 Fun Places for Families to Visit
- Tamara Paylor: Graphic Design Extraordinaire
- Joede Brown: Gifted Hands of Black Pearl Creations
- 5 Budgeting Benefits for Single Moms & 6 Basic Wardrobe Pieces Every Mom Needs
As you reflect back over this past year, I hope that you gain clarity into what needs to be changed in your life and I hope that you rejoice in the good.
I usually go from year to year really thankful about my life but quickly jump to the next thing on my to-do list. But for 2016, I feel a new beginning is happening for many of us. Growth. Clarity. Purpose. All of these are in your near future. Take heed to what’s happening in your life. Pay attention to the small things. Love on people and really love on yourself. Sometimes, we can beat ourselves up so badly when God has already forgiven us.
Be encouraged. Be ready. Be thankful. In 2016, get ready to really work your goals…personal and professional…and watch how your life overflows with joy and purpose. Let’s do this!
Go ahead! Tell me one great accomplishment that you made happen in 2015.